The management of the Nursing Training Colleges has released the Admission Forms and opened the application Portal for prospective students to apply for admission into the various programmes in Nursing And Midwifery Training College for the 2021/2022 academic year.
How to Apply
a. Purchase a voucher for 100Gh from GCB or ADB
b. Visit healthtraining.gov.gh.
c. Click on apply located on top of this page.
d. Enter serial and pin found on voucher
e. Fill form with your details
f. Attach certificate/s and photo
g. Submit and print-out application summary
h. Check your application with pin and serial
Nursing Training Admission Requirements
WASSCE / SSCE Admission Requirements
• WASSCE Holders:
CREDIT PASSES (A1-C6) in Six (6)subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
• SSCE Holders: PASSES (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
Candidates awaiting the MAY/JUNE, WASSCE and NABPTEX RESULTS can also apply Nursing Training General Certificate of Education (GCE) Admission Requirements.
The general requirement for GCE Applicants admission to Nursing Training are as follows:
Have passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
Have credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subjects (for Science students)
Things To Note About The Nursing And Midwifery Training College Application Forms
• All purchased vouchers are valid for use up to 10th June, if not used.
• Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence.
• You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address for the online application
• The online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
• Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
• Wrong filling of the form will affect your chances of admission.